Monday, March 19, 2018

Day 1: Goals

To start the trip off on a good foot, I asked everyone what their goals for this trip are. I thought that if we began by setting goals, then we could end by reflecting on if these goals were achieved.

Jordan: To learn more about Ireland's culture and develop a fuller world view
Maya: To learn more about the role that religion plays in Ireland's culture
Morgann: To learn about everything that I can
Ilan: To have fun
Andrew: Experience the Irish culture and take cool photos
Francesco: To learn about Irish culture through having experiences
Xander: To become fully immersed in their culture and learn as much as I can in a span of ten days
Daniel: To learn about the culture and enjoy the experience
Conor: To explore the roots of the political unrest with England in Ireland
Lauren: Take part in a different culture for the first time
Garrett: Create a video that showcases my favorite place
Harry: To enrich myself culturally and have a good time
Joseph: To socialize and enjoy my time with my close personal friends
Cassandra: To experience new things

I hope to do all of these things and more! We are so excited and thankful for this opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment